Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

BNP duplication bug

SayNoToHaddonfield
SayNoToHaddonfield Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 27

I just discovered that it is possible to duplicate BNP by using perk Dramaturgy

Synchronizing this perk usage and BNP at the same time gives 25% to 33% chance to duplicate BNP or should I say don't use it at all and allows to use it once again.

1. Take toolbox with BNP and Dramaturgy

2.Use them at the same time.

3.If your lucky and Dramaturgy spawned item in your hand BNP are save in the toolbox on the ground

Here's video with subtitles showing the bug and explaining it a bit: https://youtu.be/k01yRct7ICY

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

What the..... Now imagine this while also getting a BNP with a Toolbox through Dramaturgy.

• Skitten56
    Skitten56 Member Posts: 383

I just had this happen to me and was super confused. I was going to submit a bug report but decided to see if anyone else had made a post yet about it and found this post. I can say it is definitely not fixed as of the time of my comment. Hopefully this will be addressed soon as the possibility of getting 2 or more BNPs on 1 survivor each in a same game is something that is rather powerful and game changing.