Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plot Twist is incredibly broken (killswitch needed)

dbdthegame
dbdthegame Member Posts: 699

Plot Twist is broken in so many ways. So far, here's what I've seen:

Survivors no longer have grunts of pain if picked up and hooked by the killer after dying with Plot Twist.

Survivors have UNLIMITED uses of Plot Twist, even when downed by the killer, if they were picked up and hooked after dying with Plot Twist.

Plot Twist gives survivors a speedboost to running if using Tenacity in conjunction.

The perk currently functions as a makeshift infinite version of Unbreakable that can also self-heal. It needs to be killswitched ASAP until it gets hotfixed.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• DecentBuff
    DecentBuff Member Posts: 14

I tested a little bit, here what I checked:

1) That's true and they will have this "buff" unless someone recovers them from dying state (it should be another person, if u recover urself ull still have inbuilt 100% Iron Will, Calm Spirit and blood removal).

2) They can use Plot Twist infinitely, BUT they can recover themselves only twice per game: before and after the exit gates are powered. After that Plot Twist deactivates (but ull still have the 1st bug if u have done it already)

3) Yeah, ull have the boost in 1:4 situations but only for 5 secs. It feels like 100% instead of 50%.

Also Unbreakable and Plot Twist deactivate each other.

I haven't checked these issues:

1) Can u fully recover with Plot Twist if u were downed by killer. Will u be able to use Plot Twist again in this scenario.

2) What happens if u take No Mither and Plot Twist.