Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sadako literally obliterates solo Q

OneGoodBoyDemo
OneGoodBoyDemo Member Posts: 420
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

After playing several games with and against sadako she definitely needs changes. Not because she is too weak or too strong but just because solo Q is not ready for her.

The changes happened just 2 days ago and people who considered her weak are already changing their minds since in just 2 days people have already started to learn to play with the new mechanics.

For people who are using the argument that "people need time to adapt to new changes" i'm sorry to say but that won't work. With two days, people have already learned to play with her and the other side still doesn't know how to face her?

If solo Q needed "time" to adapt then solo Q would not be one of the biggest problems in the game. the game was released 7 years ago so I'm going to assume that the Q solo is bad because people are still adapting....

for people who are saying she is still weak or strong is a bit tricky. let's consider my case, I'm a veteran player with 5 years of DBD so I have more experience than most and if we consider that in a match the new sadako is going to face the same level of people who have the same knowledge and experience as me, she would be considered a weak killer but this is not the case because Solo Q exists.

the other argument that just get the tapes early to avoid condemned doesn't work against a experience Sadako. only a decent team will know how to apply this effect.

Sadako needs changes because of solo Q.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments