If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Disconnection from Host ( Cenobite Killer )

Options
CryonicSuspension
CryonicSuspension Member Posts: 12
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC. Steam.

I was trying to capture video logs of my game crashing 0.5 seconds before hooking a survivor with Cenobite when I had a "Disconnection from Host" error; which seems equally common with Cenobite ( I don't have this problem with any of the old school killers from 2016-2018 such as Trapper, Nurse etc. - I spent the last day and a half confirming this ).

Character played: Cenobite ( Hellraiser ).

Perks played:

( All Tier 3 ): Franklin's Demise , Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, Spies from Shadows

Map: Midwich Elementary School - Silent Hill

Frequency: 3+ times a day ( but only with Cenobite ).

Steps to reproduce: Unknown

Log:

Unlisted Youtube video ( timestamps in the description ):

I have not updated my firmware much in 2 years, it's something that I need to do. I think that my audio driver is triggering random reboots when I'm in Google Chrome or in Steam Community Hub. The weird thing is that my computer seems fine when I'm gaming 24 / 7.

AMD Ryzen 5900x

64 Gigs of Ram @ 3,200 MHz

RTX 3080 Gigabyte Gaming OC

2 TB NVMe WD SN850 PCIe 4.0

Seasonic Prime TX Titanium 850 W

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. The Cenobite is currently Killswitched to look into and resolve this issue occurring for players.

This discussion has been closed.