Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Spine Chill

IcedCannon26200
IcedCannon26200 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

I posted about this today and the answer I got was extremely unhelpful. I’m on Xbox One. It happens every game and doesn’t matter what killer or map. The spine chill meters does not engage properly (as shown in the video below) even when the killer is looking at me. Can it be confirmed if in the update the killer has to have a clear line of sight for it to work or not? Because if so, there is no use for spine chill anymore as it was supposed to help give a small indication as to how close the killer was getting. There’s no point in the perk anymore if it only works when the killer is next to you. Please watch the video and tell me if this is the new normal or not.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The Killer has to have a clear line of sight when looking at the Survivor.

Comments

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

It’s not a bug. It only works if they are looking at you while in range so, in other words, it’s now completely useless.

This discussion has been closed.