More equipment and customization slots

Good morning, I want to tell you something that in my case would be interesting because the way I play would help me a lot and maybe other people too. I don't know if you all know it but in the equipment and customization sections we currently have 3 holes in each one to make changes, save it and make quick changes.

In my case I like to have a couple of common builds for each character and I use the third one for some specific or test, which for my taste is a bit limited, in my case I would like to be able to expand the save capacity even by paying iridescent fragments.

Another interesting thing would be to be able to copy and paste the builds of the perks and equipment from one character to another, in this case to avoid failures due to lack of equipment or perks, when pasting the build the perks would be copied to the level of the new character and if it does not have it, it would not appear; in the case of equipment, it would appear opaque with 0 units. There would also be the option to save the builds themselves in order to load them into the new character, locally or on the server?

Greetings to everyone and thanks for reading me