We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - Freezing and sometimes crashing as Killer due to new update

Options
20PercentRendered
20PercentRendered Member Posts: 6
edited April 28 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, play matches

Step 4 : Notice the game freezing mid-match

Step 5 : Game might also freeze for a longer duration and then crash after a minute or so

I've submitted a crash report through the Unreal Engine Crash Reporter -window that popped up.

Additional information

• Killers played (in order, all in same session): Cannibal, Trickster, Blight, Huntress (crashed with Huntress)
  • Perks played: (All the adept perks only)
  • Map: Gideon meat packing plant (with offering)
  • Freezing around every two minutes, crashed around an hour or two in

Documents to add

• Videos: Don't have
  • Logs: Got deleted after the chatbot on the "Submit a request" told me to start the game to get my cloud ID :(

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask over in the Ask the Community section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum, or may contact our Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• Bob_Mayson
    Bob_Mayson Member Posts: 10
    Options

My game froze too after i used power as Blight. i described what happened and attached logs but they suggested to use "Ask community" section and closed the discussion. So gl to u

This discussion has been closed.