Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Steam - Plot Twist Bug after all gens are powered

jayoshi
jayoshi Member Posts: 314

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Nicolas Cage in a public match with Plot Twist as one of my perks

Step 3 : Was able to use plot twist once before exit gate was powered on. Then after all gens were powered on I used it again. Killer was slugging another survivor so I went to bring him up. Killer was able to hit me twice and I was left bleeding on the ground as he went for the other survivor. Plot Twist perk icon is not lit up. I recovered on the ground hoping to get use out of flip-flop and power struggle. Instead I was able to bring myself back up again (don't have any other perk that allows this) and I was fully healed with endurance. Something that would happen if I had used plot twist, but I already used the perk and plus I was downed by the killer. Not sure if it's because of endgame or if you are always able to use plot twist more than once when downed. I was never hooked during the game. Video is posted below. Please note there is no sound (was playing with friends and didn't get their permission to have their voice chat recorded) and I sped up the footage for time during some parts.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated