If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Spirit doesn't make people scream when you hit them

Options
HommeGallium
HommeGallium Member Posts: 3

Since this last update I've been experiencing a bug with Spirit. Whenever I hit someone, they don't scream. It doesn't happen every game, but when it does, it happens all game regardless of survivor hit. At first I thought I encountered a full Calm Spirit squad, or something of the sorts, only to find out that wasn't the case. This makes the game a bit wonky, it does help with tracking because you hear the grunts of pain immediately instead of being covered by a scream, but it doesn't feel like you did get the hit and it is very confusing.

It's easy to replicate. As I said it doesn't happen every game, maybe 1/3 games. In case the bug might be related to my build, I've been running the exact same build multiple games in a row. It's Jolt (survivors on generators DO scream, just not the one getting hit), Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, and Hex: Plaything. As for add-ons, I've played with the Rusty Flute and the White Hair Ribbon.

This has happened with multiple different sets of cosmetics.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated