Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Duration addons on Bubba have penalties.

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Cannibal has 4 addons increasing Chainsaw Sweep duration in some ways. [PC]

Because of acceleration code, duration addons cause that Cannibal needs more time to reach maximum movement speed with a Chainsaw.

1) Base Kit Bubba - needs 1.2 seconds to reach maximum movement speed. Why? Bubba reaches maximum movement speed after 60% of his first charge. Here we have 60% * 2 seconds = 1.2 seconds.

2) Chili - needs 1.35 seconds to reach maximum movement speed. Here we have 60% * 2.25 seconds = 1.35 seconds.

3) Award Winning Chili - needs 1.5 seconds to reach maximum movement speed. Here we have 60% * 2.5 seconds = 1.5 seconds.

4) Carburetor Tunning Guide - this addons got fixed week ago, so I don't know how acceleration on this addon works. I think Bubba with this addon needs 1.5 seconds to reach maximum movement speed - same like Award Winning Chili.

5) Depth Gauge Rake - this addon doesn't nerf Bubba in this way, because it's just additional Chainsaw charge. Charge duration is the same like base kit.

Bubba's acceleration code should be changed into constant value - for example 1.2 seconds always (like base kit) or bring back old acceleration code from 4.1.0 - 4.4.0 (reaches max. speed after 0.6 seconds).

I think it shouldn't be like that. Addons shouldn't have some hidden penalties or buffs.

I also would love to see an answer - why Bubba's acceleration got changed in 4.4.0 Update (Twins release) - it was very heavy shadow nerf for Bubba and it wasn't even mentioned in Patch Notes.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments