Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Calm & Scene Partners(?) Not Working Together; Bugged or Intentional, Possibly?

Platform: Steam | PC

Description:

I went to use Jake's Perk: Calm, that prevents you screaming, & Nicolas Cage's Perk: Scene Partners (I believe), that makes you scream to see the killer, in Pub matches to test if it would work together & it did not so I am assuming a possible bug.

I figured it would do something similar when using Calm against Doctor's Power or a perk like Iron Maiden or Hex Face the Darkness or others that would intentionally make you scream go through the emotions to scream but no sound comes out of your character, & you'd get the ability of seeing the killer with minimal issues. This however does not seem to happen with these two perks are equipped.

I've replicated this in several pub matches as well as in custom matches with a friend & with bots. They do not work together. I don''t see how it would be overpowered as the scream only happens once (or like 8 times in a row weirdly enough) & you see the killer for very little time plus the survivor is also taking up two perks for aura reading and being silent.

There are better perks, imo, that could do something similar for better info & a perk slot freed up for something else. Hence the questioning if this is a bug or intentional.

Replication/Occuration:

Here is a screenshot of just the 2 perks after testing the perks again in a custom match:

As stated before I've replicated this several times in Pub & Custom Matches even with just these 2 perks. Nothing is working to activate Scene Partners scream/aura ability. I'm not sure why though.

If it's bugged, I hope this report helps in figuring out why it's not working, & if its not bugged, an answer would suffice of being intentional from the devs/cm's that they don't work together.

Thank you.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated