Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Survivor Super Vault Bug?

I was playing some survivor earlier with Made for This and Resilience and there were quite a few times where the killer was right behind me, and I vaulted knowing I was going to die, but they just simply didn't hit. It's like everytime I vaulted I got shoved an extra meter or two forward away from the window and I also vaulted it WAY fast than normal... I assume this is a bug?

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Lenny197
    Lenny197 Member Posts: 263

I am thinking that it is due to them fixing fast vault bug because before this update it was bugged and it gave us the same distance as a normal vault so being shove further might be that but I do think it feels a bit off compared to before.

• The_Killer_Legacy
    The_Killer_Legacy Member Posts: 43

If any mod can see this, I can help in this research by providing a video showing this happening. Playing spirit and missing 2 hits on the window when it felt the survivor gained way more distance than he should, avoiding the hit.

PS: Nicolas Cage did not have any perks to increase his vault speed/speed, no Made for This, no Resilience, nothing to help this vault.