Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Lost Items After "Initialization Completed Glitch"

Mygestic_heVin
Mygestic_heVin Member Posts: 12
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the Initialization Completed Errors on Playstation because most weren't able to play. I logged back onto DBD after the fix, and the only thing unusual was that my characters weren't wearing skins. I put the skins back on, for my killer mains like Ghost Face and Doctor, and then went to survivor, to re-equip everything else. Afterwards I got to Feng Min, (My survivor main), and I noticed something was missing. I had her at Prestige 6, and she had everything, except for the Prestige shorts. I even upgraded her to Prestige 7 to see if that would work but I just got the charm. I still don't have the Prestige bloody shorts. Please help.

PS Username & ID: Mygestic_heVin

Email: daxmason077@gmail.com

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

If you are missing items, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight

This discussion has been closed.