Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Cenobite does NOT work how he should! affecting both the killer and the survivors.

timetodohottakes
timetodohottakes Member Posts: 175
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

The Cenobite has issues since he's been re-enabled lately, i've played a few matches against him and i've noticed unusual behaviors with his power that should not work that way.

First, his gateway chains works fine, there's no issues with that part of his power.

All the problems are related to the Box part of his power.

First!

What i've noticed is that when the Cenobite takes the box, Survivors scream like they normally would but NO CHAINS goes on them, they only scream, when they should all 4 have 3 chains on them automatically when the Cenobite takes the box, they only scream.

Second!

When a survivor takes the box early and the chain hunt hasn't started, the one holding the box will have chains summoned to them, when it should only apply once the chain hunt is active, here's a exemple:

Third:

Not all the time, but SOMETIMES, when chain hunt is active, even when a survivor is holding the box, other survivors still have chains going for them, like here:

This is what i've noticed that was wrong with the Cenobites power, how does it affect both side?

Well if the Cenobite picks up the box, the survivors only scream and does not have to deal with the chains that should come with it, taking away the little slowdown that should come with it.

On the survivor side, having the box even if you don't plan to solve it right away means you are constantly annoyed with chains so you cannot work, and even if a survivor has a box and they should be the only one affected by chains, other surivovrs are and so can affect their ability to work on gens, heal or escape the killer.

This is affecting both sides, hope it gets fixed soon.

This report and bugs was made during 7.1.1 on Steam PC.

Post edited by timetodohottakes on
10 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments