Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Skull Merchant - unable to recall drones with ALT + SPACE

Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,165

I found an article of this issue on reddit I think from 5 months ago, so the bug has been present for that long. If you use ALT for your secondary power (CTRL is default), and SPACE for interactions (breaking pallets, recalling drones), you cannot recall drones as a Skull Merchant.

A streamer faced this issue yesterday (they play on Steam), and I tested it myself too (I also play on Steam). ANY other key that we tried instead of ALT was okay, just ALT didn't work with space bar. (to recall a drone, you have to be holding your radar out (hold ALT in this case), and then press SPACE. You just can't.

ALT is quite popular with some people, so not being able to use it like this is a bit of a problem.

I hope you can look into it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.