The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggestion to make the game more about the chase and survival

For my first post here, i'm gonna try to expose my ideas to make DBD more fun!

First off, i played countless of hours on both sides, so i will propose possible things for killer and survivors gameplay.

Let's start with a quick review of what's ruining the fun for most DBD players i know including my self, let's do this side by side.

Killer : -Being able to face camp someone to death in the first minute of the game if you don't play in premade of 4 survivors ready to harass the killer enough to make him go away.

-Being able to slug an entire lobby and taking hostage poor survivors that just tried to play more chase than gens.

Survivors : -Being able to gen rush with the infamous BNP build and make the game end under 5 minutes, it's not fun as a solo survivor who have hardly the time to hit 30% of a gen and it is infuritating for the killer who didn't had the chance to play either.

-Being able to do a 360/720/backflip/frontflip to evade hits when you loose a chase.

Now for the things that could make the game more fun for both survivors and the killer side by side :

Survivors : Being able to defend themselves with new perks like a kick ability that can be used on the killer once every 2/5 minutes, a rare taser gun item with one use only that can stun instantly the killer and make him let down a survivor of his shoulder, rework the toolbox so that it can only be used to break hooks, ect.

Overall i would like more ways for the survivors to "survive" during the games and not just rely on gimmicks and OP gen rush builds, that would be more fun in my opinion.

Killers : Being able to use activable boon perks, like "activate 3 boons and you can see the aura of the survivors touching a gen for 2 seconds every 2/5 minutes", or a new item to counter the sabotage idea, you can pick up a hook item that can be placed on missing hooks spot.

Overall i would like more things to do for the killer during a game, more possibilities for the items he can bring and use in games.

I really deeply love Dead by Daylight, i would like the game to be fun for everyone, and in my opinion the more a killer can have fun chasing, the more the survivors can have fun surviving and not just think about speedrunning their way to victory, i really think the game would be more fun for everyone.

Please try to not turn this post into a war, this post is about making the game fun for both sides.

I will gladly read and answer as long as the people are being respectful :)

The Entity stands above all.