If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Switch - lobby errors and I can’t join games, even after restart

Options
joschmoblo
joschmoblo Member Posts: 19
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I have run into this issue, below, multiple times. I play on the switch (due to the lack of cross progression).

When I’m in a SWF I’ll have a few normal games then suddenly I disappear from their lobby at the end of a match, along with getting the grade progression error. In my personal lobby it will say they are all in a match.

I’ll restart my game, can load into the SWF lobby, but I can’t forward into the match lobby. Additionally, anyone who joins the SWF lobby AFTER I join it can’t join (they get the immediate left lobby notice), meaning I have to join last … but I still never make it to an actually game.

We all restart our game and it doesn’t change the outcome. If I leave the game their games return to normal.

When it errors I basically have to shut the game off for the night. It’s happen to me once a week or so.

Post edited by joschmoblo on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JokyAzz
    JokyAzz Member Posts: 29
    Options

This bug has been haunting me for 2 years now!