Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Help! Am I the only one?

TheNightPest
TheNightPest Member Posts: 4
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

So I figured I'd type something in the forums seeing as I'm not getting help anywhere else. I've also submitted several tickets.

There has been a lot of server issues in the past few days. But when I check online now it says that there isn't anyone reporting any more server issues. But I'm still having various issues with playing the game. I've had it for over a year wit h the occasional restart required but never this. It all varies from "In order to access this content, a network connection is required", "the game you are trying to join isn't available", "The host cannot be found" and "". Honestly it's a gamble which one I will get. It seems to happen after a match or two. To be clear my internet works fine. I've done speed tests and all my other games work. I can stream and surf on the internet too. I've redownloaded my game. I've started in administrator mode, I've turned off cross-play. I've contacted microsoft and I've submitted several messages to Behavior and Dead by Daylight. NOTHING (I'm on PC Microsoft Xbox app)

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.