Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bonus BP blocks earning BP from matches

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,175
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I thought the bonus BP BHVR gives out for log-in bonuses and Grade reset was supposed to be considered separate from normal BP, but whenever my total goes over 2 million I can no longer earn normal BP. I was at least 200k below 2 million BP last night, but today when I'm over 2 million because of the Grade reset bonus my total does not go up at all after a match.

I should have had plenty of leeway to continue trying to finish this god forsaken Clown kill-all-four-survivors Tome challenge on Switch, but nope. It couldn't have been to kill three, really? It's not even worth writing a bug report about all the ways this game doesn't function properly on Switch. I'm lucky to land a hit. Takes me hours to get the damn "get 10 hooks" one done. Kill all four. You had to put that in the event tome?

Anyway, yeah, if bonus BP takes me over the 2 million cap, it blocks me from earning normal BP even though I should have space for 200k+.

Platforms: PS4, Nintendo Switch

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,175

Apparently the event Tome also counts as normal BP. I didn't get a single BP from accepting a completed challenge, despite it only being available for a limited time so I can't wait to accept it unlike regular Tome challenges.

Fun. I probably would've earned something between 75k and 100k BP today, which still wouldn't be half of what I should've been able to earn since I had a 200k BP gap. Guess I won't be playing until I have a new character to put BP into. You guys really should schedule events around Grade reset, that way people will play through the whole event instead of stopping part-way through.