Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Killer MMR and Survivor MMR are switched?

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,175
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I play survivor, I get survivors who crouch around the edges of the map and go down in two seconds in a chase. They don't touch generators. Many of them are running with one perk or zero perks. They are completely new to the game or they get by only playing for the hatch. My friend and I do gens. We take aggro (often all the aggro, not necessarily by choice). My friend and I have found we have a higher likelihood of the two of us escaping if it's just us because we're at least not being sandbagged or abandoned, then. Despite all this, we reach at least gold by Grade reset.

Meanwhile, as killer on Switch, I get survivors who can loop, who do gens, who do more than run in a straight line or crouch around the edges of the map. They have full loadouts. I don't go above ash Grade on Switch. My weapon often doesn't land a hit against a survivor who's standing still, so no, I don't get kills. On Switch, I can't play better than someone with more than five hours.

My Survivor MMR and Killer MMR must be switched. They're backwards. They're bugged. That's the only explanation. At least, I hope that's the explanation, because otherwise the game is purposefully designed to make players miserable, and I really hope this isn't on purpose.

Platform: Nintendo Switch (possibly PS4 as well, but definitely Nintendo Switch)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated