yeeeitsdustin
yeeeitsdustin Member Posts: 36
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

H

Post edited by yeeeitsdustin on

Comments

• yeeeitsdustin

Inner strength is the most popular one for 2 reasons: First, it's a base game perk that any survivor can unlock. Second, it's sometimes more efficient than healing with a medkit. The reason why we shouldn't reduce how they perform is because they already aren't good at the moment. They can only heal you once unless you use addons or perks, and even then it takes about 24-26 seconds to heal. The only way for medkits to be powerful currently is by bringing the addons that make them seem overwhelming (the syringe) or bringing perks which hinders you.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 938

If you ask me. I would remove item tiers and focus on more interesting addons.

As you say brown and purple medkit are the same. Before it makes sense because of lack of blood points, now everyone have everything at any time.

But only addons are used are serynge and charges.

I would add more interesting addons like after healing cure blindness, exhaust or other debuffs.

Run 5% extra 5 seconds after finishing a heal.

Do less noise.

Or whatever you can imagine.

But thats just me.

• yeeeitsdustin

That's a pretty good and interesting idea to have healing cure status effects. I'd be interested is seeing how that looks