Nemesis

Why is it if people duck that the whip don't connect? When clearly u see it hit the other side

Comments

• Pavel_Ch
    Pavel_Ch Member Posts: 241

it only works on uneven ground

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,323
    edited August 2023

Because of the way it is designed. Imagine a series of square bars coming from Nemesis and as long as the whip range, that starts to appear one after another from up to down till they touch the ground.

The moment one of the bars touch something, the other bars are invalidated. This means that if one bar hit, let's say, a bottom window frame, before it hits a crouched survivor it will count as you hit the frame. If one of the bars hit a survivor first, then - you get the idea.

That's the theory, but I think (if I'm wrong someone correct me, please) that the bars don't come out exactly from Nemesis position, but a little further. So, if you are close to the window it won't matter if they crouch as they would always get hit by the whip first.

TL;DR: Get beside the window before trying to whip someone on the other side, and try to aim for the lowest part of the pallet or before they end the dropping animation and they will be hit even if they crouch.