The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

It’s Time to Add More Rewards (Prestige)

So, last year the devs reworked the Prestige mechanic in the game, and it’s a very good change. At the time, I was under the impression that there should be rewards for reaching higher prestiges, but didn’t think the devs would have thought people would grind out to P100 within the first week of the update going live.

As we are now past a year of the update being out and more and more people are gaining higher prestiges on characters, I think it’s only right to start adding in rewards for people being dedicated to a specific character they like.

Seeing as how the last reward you get for prestiging is on prestige 9, it’s only fair to reward those that grind out to the coveted position of P100 as more and more people are going to be hitting that spot as the time goes on, and I feel more and more people are going to bring up their disappointment for not having a reason to prestige someone that high cause there’s no point in doing so except for bragging rights.

I think adding in new cosmetic rewards for bigger milestone prestiges would be nice, maybe every 10 prestiges, or every 5. So 20, 25, 30, 35 etc. That being said, there should be new wearable cosmetic rewards (not charms, more like the bloody outfits) that the player can wear for reaching prestige 48, 49, and 50 so they can show that they’re over that prestige. Then we can have the same thing for prestige 98, 99, and 100 where there’s this really big, awesome reward that’ll get players who actively want it on their favorite character to level up that character for more than just getting offerings to burn or items to use

I think it’ll get people to play and level up more for that reason alone, and prestige 100 will be less about bragging rights and more because people want more things to wear on their favorite characters. Curious to know what people think of this and maybe you can add what you would like to see for prestige rewards in the future