Event Generators and Midwich

Moiren
Moiren Member Posts: 75

I put 2 offerings in and was lucky enough to get the generators in the right places but no matter which order I did them in neither the music room, nor the biology room first and the clock tower didn't chime. I got to end game collapse on the second try and the tower never opened.

I think this is because they were margarita generators?

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Moiren

Having done this map several times on the regular tome I have heard the clock chime only ever once. It was always a generator I wasn't on, but it was always upstairs. One time the clock tower clock went crazy during end game, but the clock tower didn't open. One time I finished the music room right after the biology room (I think) went off, but I got excited and I think there was only one chime.

• Moiren

I was able to get it working with Maria, but I heard only one chime when I was James (With the dog totem).

• Moiren

Had this work today where the sequence was Music Room, then Biology lab.

This did not work yesterday when the sequences was Biogy lab, then Music Room.

• Moiren

Just did a match as killer, they were able to do both generators, but I have no idea which one they did first. Clock tower opened but no one came to see it so I'm not sure if they did it on purpose or not. Was playing as Tiffany.