Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Spine chill doesn't seem to be working properly

JoaoVanBlizzard
JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 555
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I know that the perk received nerfs, but it should be alerting when the killer is within the specified distance, sometimes I see the killer and even hear the terror ray, but the perk remained disabled, the idea I had of simulating a terror ray was good, they should have kept it, regardless of having the new heart system or not

I'd like to make a suggestion for future tweaks to this perk:

- The Perk could alert when the killer was looking in the direction of the surv if he had the aura revealed or under the effect of the killer instinct

I would like there to be a perk that shows the surv when it is under the effect of the killer instinct, it would be useful for beginner players to know when it is being revealed by this resource, of course I don't want something that hides the KI, but that shows the surv when it has about this effect would be interesting

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Spine Chill only activates when the Killer has a clear line of sight on you.

Comments

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

The perk only activates if the killer is looking directly at you, is within 36 meters, and has nothing obstructing that view of you. It's a pretty dead perk at the moment. I think this thread is better suited in the Feedback and Suggestions category, the perk is not bugged, it's just a dead perk right now.

This discussion has been closed.