Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Was it intended to be able for survivors to be able to 1 v 1 a killer in a 4 v 1 game?

Title.

And also when you finally catch them or are finally caught and get hit with a DS.

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

I believe so just not at the intensity of which it is.

I think you're suggesting: Is a Survivor that's able to outrun the killer in pure site for 5minutes intended?

My answer would be no, cause what...

But a survivor should be able to 1v1 the killer in the sense of outplaying them. We need more stealth play, more stealth perks, more rewarding of stealth, less being able to outrun the killer but outplay them instead.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

It would be supposedly possible if the survivor would heavily outskill the killer.
    Tho it's not even a requirement atm. You just have to know the pallet positioning and run for it properly.

As long as you're aware about what the killer is able to do, you should be able to juke for enough time for your teammates to be able to repair all the gens, which is just faulty mecanics overall, since that extensive juking is supposed to make you waste too many pallets too quickly, and atm, it just doesn't considering the power of some vaults especailly, that can be very time consuming, doubled by the fact that gens can be cleared in 4-5 mins even with Ruin up.