Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

(PC) Hex: Face the Darkness - phantom screams?

big_boi_breadstick
big_boi_breadstick Member Posts: 2
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was testing out a build in a custom game against some bots, mostly just to see if it would work well at all (and for the sake of not wasting an iridescent addon), and noticed that survivors who were already fully sacrificed would still occasionally give out a scream notification. Just, you know, without the actual scream. Here's the full build, if it matters at all

Killer: Dredge

Perks: Monitor & Abuse, Hex: FTD, Jolt, Merciless Storm

Addons: Iridescent Wooden Plank, Field Recorder

Map: Midwich, Lery's (I reckon it wouldn't matter, though)

It didn't seem to matter if I was in nightfall or not, so long as my terror radius wasn't enveloping any sacrificed survivors. I've tested it four times so far and it's occurred in each match (third was a little iffy, since the bots decided to cleanse the totem awfully quickly that round), and it still occurs even if the totem is re-ignited after downing your first hexed survivor.

Post edited by Rizzo on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.