Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannot get in a chase all game even when the survivor is running 7 meters from me in the open

timetodohottakes
timetodohottakes Member Posts: 175
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was in a match, first of the day I could not get in a chase no matter what I did unless I did a M1 on a survivor, a M1 automatically triggers a chase when they are healthy and go to injured, any other way I could NOT start a chase, here's a video showing the issue.

steam 7.1.2

Update, the chases doesn't seem to start when they are around 8 meters or closer to me, they have to be further than that, but still seem to not work all the time, something Is wrong with chases right now

Post edited by timetodohottakes on
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,618

I had this same issue, chases wouldn't start without an M1 or occasionally when breaking a pallet, and would end very very quickly after starting.

I was playing as the Trapper on the Game, and the only perk in common with the video was Jolt. I also had the new tome challenge for being in chase for 240 seconds enabled, if that makes a difference.