Pirate killer!!

All I want is a pirate killer

it could work as huntress 2.0 with an harpoon or maybe like a pig 2.0 where the pirate curses the survivors and they have to make a certain ritual to become alive again(they couldn't fix the gens in the meantime)

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018

:pirate: arrr, I'll hook ye on me gangplank

Pirate ship map?!?!?!

+1

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    edited May 2018

@ZiNc said:

Pirate ship map?!?!?!

+1

Pirate ship map will be another map with two floors. As a doctor main As a member of this community I think this would be a great addition.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

@Techn0 said:

@ZiNc said:

Pirate ship map?!?!?!

+1

Pirate ship map will be another map with two floors. As a doctor main As a member of this community I think this would be a great addition.

Yes, yes! As a nurse main member of this community, I also believe this would be a bunch of easy kills wonderful addition

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

A pirate killer would be cool and a pirate ship map would be interesting but I don't know about your two suggestions for his power. I don't have any better ideas though

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Supernatural version of Blackbeard would be epic. Weapon should be a cutlass though. Maybe the map could be an 18th century port with sailing ships... cool concept

• Trundler
    Trundler Member Posts: 20

I love the idea of a pirate killer. Maybe we could get a map with some kind of water element to boot!