Giving unsafe save even after bt runs out

Mystaria13
Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

This is the third time this has happened but this time I was able to get a video of it. Dwight had a toolbox and no way to cancel the bt and it had been 10 seconds since I saved but I left before it said safe save but knew it was safe and when I checked my emblems It said unsafe and it clearly wasn’t just watch the timer. Bt had ran out. I’m not sure If it was because I left but I had no choice. Clip below. I had two other saves but I healed both of those fully but I can post full match if I need to.

https://youtu.be/xzvwwvDBVck?si=f9f04-iV-c1Wmf8p

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The score event only happens when remaining in a trial, you left prior to the score event appearing

Comments

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636

Strange.

Also, please look behind you when you're running. The amount of survivors I see who don't do that is baffling.

• MizukiAyu
    MizukiAyu Member Posts: 32

Safe Unhook score event is given 15s after an unhook as long as the survivor who was unhooked does not go into the dying state. Basekit Endurance lasts 10s, Dwight goes down at the end of the clip. While he escapes, he goes down in about 12-13s, meaning he did not trigger the Safe Unhook score event. This is not a bug

This discussion has been closed.