Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 Running bug

Hi, I play DBD on my PS4 and PC (occasionally), and I've been experiencing only on PS4, and it seems other people have had the same issue when I've looked it up.

The problem I have is when I'm running, I'm occasionally slowed and it's not my controller or any perks. Me and my friend have tested it in custom games and I'm occasionally slowed out of nowhere when I'm running and am slower than others. This doesn't happen when I play on computer, and it seems other PS4 players have been having the same issue. I have multiple controllers so I can confirm that isn't the issue and I have a basic understanding of how perks work so I know that isn't the case either.

It has made chases harder for me on survivor, and since I prefer to play on console, I would really like it if this was fixed! I've been playing DBD for almost a year now, and it still hasn't been fixed. I've been dealing with this for a while. :")

The link below is a better and visual explanation of the bug that i've been experiencing;

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/12lhb03/i_get_randomly_slowed_while_running_as_survivor/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.