Flashbang and Limited/Temporary Items

I think what was changed in 7.0.0 was great and very nice, however as an avid Flashbang enjoyer, nothing makes me sigh more when I load into a match and it's a Sadako or Singularity. The fact that to actively counter their powers you have to hold a VHS or EMP hurts my heart because then I have to just stare at my perks and not use Flashbang because I can't hold a flashbang with an EMP/Tape.

The best way of changing this IMO is just simply if you aren't holding a normal item and have a flashbang you can carry another Limited/Temporary Item (excluding another Flashbang).

Also, adding a button/keybind to allow survivors to swap between their 1st and 2nd item would be very helpful, so that you don't have to drop your flashbang anytime you wanna use a medkit per say or something else.

I personally don't think this is too big of a buff that could warrant much complaining or anything. This is simply a nice QOL change to make it more fun for Flashbang enjoyers.

Comments

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

Same, my favorite build is a locker build with blastmine/flashbang. I wish meme builds got more love. Head on is unusable the second a killer knows you have it, they can even open lockers from the side where you won't even hit them with it. Blast mine resetting even if they don't kick the gen also feels really bad. It should either be permanent or give it back to you.