Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unable to join or find console player

I am a PC player and went to play today with my boyfriend who is PS4 and couldn't join each other because it kept telling us we were both in menus when we weren't. We both restarted the game and when we rejoined neither of us were in each others friends list any longer. Neither of us unfriended each other and when i looked him up i was "able" to send a friend request but he never got it. He searched me and couldn't find me at all. I'm not sure what can be done or if anyone else is experiencing this issue but i wanted to make it aware. Thank you.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• lahallucination
    lahallucination Member Posts: 6

To avoid creating a duplicate thread, I’ll just reply to this one.

I’ve been having the same issue! I’m on PS5 and my boyfriend plays on the switch and we cannot invite each other to play any more. Invites are not sent, if I try to join him I get a “join game error”. If he tries to join me he succeeds, but only on his console, since he doesn’t show up anywhere on my screen.

We have to restart our games a bazillion times to get it to work. Sometimes while his game is still restarting after I’m done restarting mine, I check my friends list and he’s still there “in lobby”, even though he clearly isn’t.