PC - Devil Face mask for The Ghost Face no longer has visual tears

Traitorous
Traitorous Member Posts: 6
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I found what appears to be a visual bug for The Ghost Face's cosmetics. The Devil Face mask on The Ghost Face used to create visual tears/holes in the hood of his outfits (at least the default, prestige, Scorching Shroud, and Icy Shroud ones, unsure about others) instead of just having the horns clip through. This no longer appears to be working with the horns just clipping through with no visual holes or tears. This bug has been in the game for some time, I first noticed it maybe a few weeks ago but never reported.

To reproduce, equip the Devil Face mask on The Ghost Face, either in store or Loadout. I have only tested this on PC but I imagine it's across platform

Image 1 and 2: Screenshots of now

Image 3: Comparison of default vs Devil Face on older versions

Image 4: Pretty bad angle but slightly visible holes on an older version

Image 5: Visible holes on an older version on Scorching Shroud

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Traitorous
    Traitorous Member Posts: 6

Not sure if you guys will see this but just an update, it appears to possibly only be a bug in the menu, not in an actual match. I ran into a Ghost Face running this cosmetic combination and it appeared as it should with the holes torn for the horns.