Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nostromo Wreckage exit gate

PS5 - Xenomorph and possibly all killers cannot grab a survivor after downing them while they are opening and exit gate on Nostromo Wreckage

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer on Nostromo Wreckage

Step 3 : In-game, down a survivor opening an exit gate

Step 4 : Survivor cannot be picked up until they crawl away from the gate switch

Additional information

• The Xenomorph
  • Rapid Brutality, Deadlock, Save the Best for Last, Oppression
  • Nostromo Wreckage

(Survivor tried to crawl into the open gate, that is why I was able to pick him up afterwards)

0 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Duskwalker68
    Duskwalker68 Member Posts: 1

I can confirm that this is currently an issue, was going to report it myself after being directed here by a moderator on the Steam forum but I'm glad to see that this has already been reported. I've encountered this bug multiple times, each time it's happened it was exactly as described here; downing a Survivor while they're interacting with the gate seems to cause the bug to happen invariably, doing it right after the gate opens or when they've stopped interacting manually doesn't cause this to happen for some reason.