The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why don't Ghostface and Mikaela have tome cutscenes?

Just like the title suggests: what is the reason Ghostface and Mikaela don't have tome cutscenes?

If any licensed killer were to get a cutscene, it would be Ghostface. They have the most creative liberty with him and the excuse that the license holder wouldn't want one made is probably far from the truth (especially considering Mikaela didn't get one either).

I think since Tome 13 came out during the Halloween event (which had a tome that had cutscenes btw) that maybe there wasn't enough time? But what's stopping them from making them now?

Not only does the tome feel lackluster after completing it, but I have wanted a Ghostface tome since he has came out so when I found out that there were no cutscenes in this tome, I was extremely disappointed.

I don't think that we should brush this off as something that's older and not a priority because it would mean a lot to a lot of people, and would be a good chance for BHVR to show the community that they're willing to go back on past tomes to improve lore and such. I also think that BHVR should give us an insight onto why we didn't get the cutscenes in the first place and if they're unable to now, why they can't.

Thanks, a very cutscene-less Ghostface fan!