Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Unplayable servers that take my items

sirvier
sirvier Member Posts: 1

Today alone I have lost around 45 min - an hour of gametime, 2-3 escape cakes, at least 1 blood party streamers, and at least 2 commodious toolboxes with socket swivels and wire spools. I'm constantly getting to the end of the game where I'm then pulled out and told that the game has failed due to a server error and I'm not awarded any bloodpoints. There's no problem taking away whatever item, add-ons, or offerings that I ran though, so not only have I lost an hour of my time but I've also lost everything I've brought in with no way of getting them back because, of course, I DON'T GET ANY BLOODPOINTS. This last match that made me register for this forum I literally got to the exit gate where I was kicked out while healing my teammate. This is genuinely frustrating and it's really making me want to not play. With all of the bp offerings I've brought + the bloodpoints I made in game + the added 100% on survivor, I've lost easily around 300-400k bloodpoints, not including the lost value of all of the stuff that I bring that the entity is eating. Please anybody reply and tell me I'm not the only one suffering from this. I'm on PC Steam.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.