Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Prestige/levelling trophies not popping/progressing on PS5

Hi everyone, 4 days ago I switched from PS4 to PS5 version, reading around the web I should have unlocked the trophies related to character progress and perks (I, II, III, III-50, Skillful, It wakes, Not half bad), but not a single one popped.

The main issue is not even that because I can redo them, but I have prestiged Singularity from 0 to 1, Hag from 1 to 3, Nurse from 1 to 3 and Wraith from 10 to 11, and not only does it keep not unlocking them but in the trophy progress on PS5 it's always on 0.

I should have unlocked all those trophies at least 3 times already, but instead I'm still stuck at 0. What can I do to make them pop? My PSN ID is Marco-Snake-, so you can see I have already got them years ago on PS4 and devs can check my progress on characters and perks.

Thank you in advance for any help.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• daddydhese
    daddydhese Member Posts: 5

I’m dealing with the SAME issue I’m so mad being a trophy hunter. There seems to be quite a few of these trophies not working for me. Add me on psn? @daddydhese

• MarcoSnake
    MarcoSnake Member Posts: 4

I am replying to my own topic to update by saying that after 1 month and 16 days, still this problem has not been solved, at least for me. I also bought Pinhead and leveled him up to prestige I, but nothing, the trophies are not progressing/unlocking at all, I just need these to get the platinum.

Can a dev check my profile, please?

PSN ID: Marco-Snake-