Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game-breaking Wiretap Bug

Freyja_Frost
Freyja_Frost Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Just got into a match on Gideon Meat Plant against legion. Twice during the game, I went to put wiretap on the gen, and my model would freeze on the gen, but my position on the map would move around like I was free. The sounds of gen repairs were locked to my position on the map, so it sounded like I was doing gens despite running around. Legion tried to hit my model which was still 'repairing' a gen, but there was no collision and the hit wouldn't register. I could interact with objects like palettes, heal teammates, etc. but left no scratch marks, was totally silent, and was invisible to everyone in the match, including myself. This only happened when I tried to put wiretap on the gen. The first time I managed to get out of the glitch was when I approached a teammate to unhook them. The second time was in endgame and I tried everything I could to break out of it, couldn't, and let the endgame collapse kill me. Even then, my model never reappeared.

BHVR, please look into this, this is absolutely game-breaking. I felt horrible for the killer.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.