Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Toba Landing Hook on Back Corner of Shack Bug

CSmith503
CSmith503 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

A few days ago I was playing Survivor on Toba Landing against a Wraith. We were looping at Shack like normal, hugging the outside walls of the shack with no problems.

After the killer gave up chase and left the shack. I ran around the back side of the shack, hugging the wall, and when I went to hug around a hook on the corner, my character got stuck right in front of the hook. I could turn my body, and move my view, crouch, drop/pick-up my item, gesture; everything, besides leave the spot. When I tried to move, I was clearly stuck on something, and my character would stutter and glitch in place, and no action would fix it.

Thankfully the killer patrolled the area about 90 seconds later, and he saw me stuck. After hitting me and putting me in the dying state, he was able to pick me up and hook me.

A fellow teammate came and rescued me, and I was able to walk away. I have a screen recording of the whole thing.

Has anyone else experienced this? If not, I will post the clip to show what occurred.

Thank you,

CSmith503

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.