Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

My model disappeared, I was invincible and invisible

Gamin088
Gamin088 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC, I was doing a gen and my Blastmine and Wiretap were ready. I was also running Windows of Opportunity and Adrenaline, if that matters. As soon as they were up I let go of the gen, pressed F, and sprinted away all at once. My model stayed at the generator, Blastmine and Wiretap started counting down, and I ran around unhooking and healing while invisible. Killer (Xeno) tried to hit me, I even healed someone on the ground while the killer swung at me repeatedly. I couldn't be hit, I could bodyblock, and the way the killer was playing and looking around, I probably left scratch marks. I got my model back by working on the same gen in the same spot for a few seconds. Not sure if a different gen or a different side of the gen would have kept me in this state. This is the first time I have done this and I was not able to recreate it in the same match after getting my model back.

The video cuts because I forgot to save the second half but I attached a video of me producing the bug

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This issue has already been reported, however if you want to give more details and send us your logs to investigate more in depth, please follow this link: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389612/wiretap-or-blastmine-glitch

This discussion has been closed.