Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Few Twins Bugs

Bug 1: Death on certain stairs.

Step 1- Down a survivor (Maybe any pounce cooldown)

Step 2- Walk on steps (Might be any steps, but the 2 times I experienced it were the main building stairs on Garden of Joy and Thompson House)

Bug 2: Victor got trapped on a pallet.

Map was Toba Landing.

How: pounced at a survivor while he dropped a pallet (Corner of the map, very short rock from where the pallet starts standing). I got stuck inside the pallet, couldn't walk. Me and the survivor stared at each other for about 30 seconds contemplating the bug. The issue is fixable by pouncing out, and presumably breaking the pallet.

Bug 3: Multiple premature pounce endings on newer maps.

I've experienced this on Garden, Toba, Eyrie and Nostrava. Victor sometimes ends his pounce in front of a survivor due to an invisible wall. The only consistent factor is that there is a small (1/2 Victors height or lower) elevation difference, sometimes Victor starts elevated, sometimes he starts beneath. The pounce goes off and simply ends as if he came to a standard landing.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated