Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Lockers bugs

ragingwill69
ragingwill69 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

i just played a match as killer on a map where i was chasing a survivor and they just walk into the locker as if it wasnt there, i tried swinging nothing, i tried throwing my hatchet nothing and left the game, it is literally a cheat spot and it wasnt just one specific locker i went around and one of the survivors did it in multiple ones, i couldnt interact with the locker and i couldnt go through it myself if this is some intended feature that i dont know of then its stupid and makes killer impossible to win on

Post edited by EQWashu on
8 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390823/survs-glitching-into-lockers-and-becoming-invincible#latest

Comments

• 1hundredqn
    1hundredqn Member Posts: 25

went through the same experience. at this point I don't know if these survivors are hacking, because i've witnessed multiple hackers this week.

• Header
    Header Member Posts: 308

it’s actually a bug

This discussion has been closed.