Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wraith Immune To Stuns Yet Uses Spirit Fury

Shinrai
Shinrai Member Posts: 8

Platform : PC Steam

Description: I had a build on wraith which consisted of:

ADD-ONS: Serpent (brown) AND Shadow Dance (purple).

PERKS: Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury, Dissolution, Bamboozle

What happened was that I started uncloaking under a pallet whilst having spirit fury ready, which then my opponent dropped a pallet, I did not get stunned yet the pallet was broken, spirit fury deactivated and I got uncloaked ( probably due to the fact that the pallet was broken and my add-on did his ability ) we tried it twice and it worked on both of them

Steps to produce: Have The Wraith uncloaked under the pallet (I couldnt test if it worked without spirit fury so lets not assume so), The Wraith must have spirit fury ready, the wraith starts uncloaking and the survivor drops the pallet before he finishes uncloaking

I could do it both of the times I tried so I reckon it works consistently.

I dont have video because my friend who I was testing with left suddenly and as such I couldnt record it

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• SchmittyKat
    SchmittyKat Member Posts: 25

Oh, is this why the Xena morph can hit you with his tail while you stun him? I’d also like to know why killers can look up during the pick up animation but oh well. I’ve been playing this game for two years and have at least 150 days played, but I’m questioning my sanity at this point.

• JoPhCarrillo
    JoPhCarrillo Member Posts: 6
    edited April 8

I made a new bug report bc I experienced that with wraith too, unfortunately it got declared as duplicate even it’s more detailed and tells exactly why this bug happens.

The bug occures when wraith gets hit by a pallet while being cloaked and using the combination of the perk Spirit fury and his AddOn “The Serpent”-Soot. Spirit fury has to be active.
    If someone tries to stun the wraith, the pallet immediately breaks (because of spirit fury), what causes the wraith to uncloak automatically (because of his AddOn). However, it seems like the action caused through the AddOn, overwrites the normal action of the wraith getting stunned when hit by a pallet.
    I got to reproduce the bug, u can see it below.

Post edited by JoPhCarrillo on
  • JoPhCarrillo
    JoPhCarrillo Member Posts: 6

I also reproduced it while just having the perk Spirit fury and Wraith’s AddOn (“The Serpent”-Soot) equipped.