Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

invisible survivor (mayby wiretap)

ZeRoCST
ZeRoCST Member Posts: 4
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC version So i was playing whit yoichi asakawa perk: sprint burst,windows of opurtunity bond and wire tap,After i go to help a teamate in basemant i put a wire tap on gen and go for him, after i come there and killer come whit the other peson grab it to the bassment hook it look him dosent see me even my teamate.After some time i was think the killer is friendly whit me but is look he dont see me to.My friend told me he was rescue by non but i was that person who rescue and even healed by non. and he hear a radius of generator reparing where i was it even was no generator arounds.So i presume was wiretap bug again but the first time when i enconter was me invisible and my body reparing a generator and evrywhere i go hear the generator reparing even if was repared and my mate say they see me

That whit all not see me happen just once ,and the other whit me full invisible but mate can see me happen 3-5time

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.