If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

i still can't get over how cheryl's pants are linked

Options

cheryl literally wore those tops with the pants in silent hill 3 but we cant in dead by daylight and i am not saying unlink all of her cosmetics i just wanna see her own stuff being unlinked legendaries had a reason to be linked but i find it unnecessary not being able to combine her pants with the basic tops

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,556
    Options

it took me 5min to get over it, if its linked because of reasons, then its gonna stay linked.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,460
    Options

Yeah it kinda sucks that you can't combine basic pieces of her outfits just because...

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

there was no clipping issues if you just wear tops with pants and i believe konami didnt have a problem with it too...

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,165
    edited September 2023
    Options

There are a number of strangely locked cosmetics.... I'm similarly confused as to why all Ripley's head cosmetics are linked to the body and legs...

l can't see how: -

• Ellen Ripley basic cpnflicts with her Out of Uniform or DNA Reflex costumes.
    • Chopped locks conflicts with Officer's Jumpsuit of DNA Reflex
    • Ripley 8 conflicts with Officer's Jumpsuit or Out of Uniform.

I'm assuming it's for a reason I'm not aware of... maybe its as simple as each costume requires it's own license which has kick bcaks to the original content creators... so it means you have to buy the whole cosmetic for it to be viable for BHVR to get rights to...

The game therefore has the items linked in the store so you have to buy the whole cosmetic, but then there is no separation between store-link and equip-link...

That is my guess anyway... 🤔🤔🤔

EDIT: Also wouldn't be surprised if BHVR keep them linked, as you can imagine the misguided/uninformed mob that would form if they allowed you to equip the individual parts, but "forced" you to buy the whole cosmetic...