Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS4 Closing Game - Killer

So, in dead by daylight. This lovely game, there has been an on going issue since i started which wasn't too long ago where if a killer shuts the game down instead of leaving it normally. It boots everyone to the lobby and everyone looses all progression....as a decent survivor. I lose a TON of points and pips through this abuse of salty killers being bad at the game. Is there any way to implement if the killer dc's after X amount of time (so if it happens at the very start you aren't punished). All survivors get X blood points for rage quit and it gives you the rewards...I've been wanting to post this for awhile but just had a cannibal who hooked 1 person and pretty much got nothing and raged.

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

It happened to me three times yesterday. :|

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87

Just happened to me again, it kills the incentive to wait till your entire team is safe...I'm super altruistic in personality which is why i suck at killer lol. I feel bad for survivors and let them go. But it sucks wanting to be the last one out and i've lost not even exaggerating. That makes 8 games that were 15 minutes plus that i lost today...i've lost 2 hours of blood points and pips from today alone...please make this a priority as it's killing the game for me.(and im sure others, it's not all about me ik.)