Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hatch didn't spawn and exit gates were not able to be opened.

Aionicle
Aionicle Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

I've registered and set this up on Playstation and have a saved clip of me being the last one in a trial. I had Bill's perk that allows me to see the hatch at a given range. I COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING, and when going to attempt the gate switch, IT DID NOT WORK.

I can provide video evidence of these bugs however I am uncertain how to upload it here from my PS5 so I'm going to clip the sections on the video where i ran up to the gate as well as went around the entire map trying to find the hatch that did not spawn. Ultimately ending up in me dying thanks to that. Once clipped, I'll try to edit this on another device and upload here and/or capable of sending it through email.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

You can upload videos directly from the Playstation to Youtube; from there you can mark it as Unlisted and link it here. That will allow you to have a video of the whole issue start to finish, which is immensely helpful to the Team to review.