Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Miss Piggy's head traps can be removed on first try, less than 12 searches required.

GroßusSchmiedus
GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 530
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Sadly i do not have footage, only a screenshot that tells nothing really. The Pig was running a full Hex build including Lullaby if that is any help, i suspect that one might be the culprit since it was the latest change to Pig if i remember correctly.

I got the trap of on first try which AFAIK should not be possible, someone else also got a head trap of on the second try, meaning the total amount of searches must have been less than 12 even if we assume that the other survivors searched 4, which i think is the maximum.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

If you are able, please provide as much further information as possible: Platform played on, Map, and if possible, Pig's add-ons, or if you recall more than 4 Reverse Bear Traps being used in the match. Thank you.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,735

This can happen if the Pig uses an addon to give an extra trap. The number of searches is 3 times the number of traps (which is normally 12 but changes accordingly with addons that modify the trap count).

So, this scenario would be impossible with 4 traps, since 1 + 2 + 4 + 4 = 11, which is 1 short of the required 12 searches for 4 traps.

But it is possible with 5 traps, because 1 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 15, which is the correct number of searches for 5 traps.