The bots constantly missing skillchecks makes them more of a liability than anything else.

I_CAME
I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

The point of the bots was supposed to be so the survivors have a chance to play a relatively normal game if a teammate gives up. You don't have a chance when the AI Bill misses three skill checks in a row on a gen. Or when they die on the hook because they missed two skill checks in a row. I could say a lot about how bad the bots are but I feel like this is the biggest issue with them. No normal player misses as many skill checks as the bots do. If they're going to be this bad then you should just get rid of them entirely. Right now all they do is drag games out in a bad way.

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952

No normal player misses as many skill checks as the bots do.

Oh you sweet innocent little thing. Survivors miss skill checks all the time lol.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
    edited September 2023

My brother in christ I have 4000 hours in this game. I never see anyone miss this many skill checks. Maybe a player who just installed the game. No one in my games ever misses this many skill checks. In my games even things like merciless storm are rarely missed. Most people are reasonably competent at hitting even difficult skillchecks.